The Senior Center is open Mondays and Thursdays and is a wonderful place to bring a friend or make one. It is an opportunity to get out of the house, share good company and experience many wonderful activities and events. Participants play cards, Scabble, Pokeno, make crafts, and more. All are encouraged to bring a bag lunch. In addition to regular center activities, their are seasonal parties.
Interested Seniors should register with the Rec Office. Participation in the Center is free to Beekman residents 62 and over. Individuals under 62 and any non residents pay a fee of $3.00 per day.
Senior Citizen Center
Monday and Thursday, 10am-2pm
Cards and Games
Monthly Birthday Parties
Fantastic Bus Trips
Other Senior Programs found on other pages of this web site
1. Complete the Senior Programs Membership Registration & Emergency Information Form
linked here and return it to the Rec Office or the Senior Center on Mondays or Thursdays 10am-2pm to obtain a Senior Membership prior to registering for the Senior Center or any other Senior program.
2. Make sure to check Senior Center on bottom and you will be registered till end of year
3. Non-residents and anyone under 62 will be charged $3/day.
*To be eligible for Town of Beekman resident discounts for programs, proof of residency is checked annually for all participants, including those who have previously been enrolled. We will check the tax rolls but depending on the outcome, you may be asked to provide:
1. Bills to your address, AND
2. Proof of identity in the form of a Government Issued Photo ID