This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
July 18th, 2020 12 noon to 8pm
Rain date July 19
Come Spark Community Connections with us!
This is a long standing Beekman tradition that has evolved and morphed over the years. This year we have lots of exciting changes for a simpler Community Day enabling residents to “Spark Connections” with their neighbors!
It is a 12noon-8pm event that will involve a free day at the Beekman Rec Park Plake (part pool, part lake), with games, a water slide, CORCL boats, a Magician, music, and other activities capped off with an evening campfire and smores – see the lists below!
We invited Beekman businesses and organizations to participate by offering a performance, food, game, craft or other activity that will engage our residents and are happy to list those that volunteered to participate in the notes below!
We are also very thankful for the businesses that donated a sponsorship and they too are listed below!
The parking lot will be kept available for resident parking.
Ingersoll Auto of Pawling
Hudson Land Design Professional Engineering
Precision Auto Body
Lake Service Station
R & R Orthodontics
Royal Carting Service, Co.
Beekman Republican Committee
Food & Refreshments
- Alex's Lemonade Stand: lemonade
- Frites of NY: loaded gourmet french fries, chicken nuggets - cancelled due to heat
- Ice Cream Shack at Beach: ice cream, water, Gatorade
- Beekman Fire Department: hot dogs, hamburgers, snacks
Shows, Demonstrations, & Clinics
- Fire Department Touch a Truck in the Parking Lot
- Karate Demonstration at 1:30 in Community Center
- Magic Show at 3:30 in Community Center
- Pickle Ball Clinic at 4:30 on NEW Pickle Ball Court - postponed to 8/24 Register here: Pickle Ball Clinic Registration
- Guiding Eyes for the Blind puppies in the trees by tennis court - cancelled due to heat
Beekman Library: Paper craft with circuit machine 12:30 - 2:30 under the Pavilion tree
Brothers who do Gutters: Paint a gutter planter 12 - 3 under the Pavilion tree
Lawn Games all day in Pavilion
- Ladder Ball
- Corn Hole
- Gaga Ball
- Nuke ‘em
- Kan Jam
- Lawn Dominoes
- Frisbee Golf
- Spike Ball
- Bottle Bash
Games Quad (Near Pavilion)
- The Beekman Democrats will offer Sponge Pass, Dress-up Relay, and Copycat Dance
- The Beekman Republican Committee will offer Water Balloons & Spoons Relay Race, By the Number Bean Bag Toss/Hula Hoops, Parachute & Beach Ball Game, 3 Leg Race, Flamingo Toss Game, Bucket Ball Game, Candy Guessing Game
- Waterslide 12-6
- Dunk Tank 12–6
- Mini Golf: 12:30 - 7:30
- Tennis and Pickle Ball - all day
- Swimming on and off all day
- CORCLS - see schedule
- Tug of War: 5:30
- Campfire 6-8pm - cancelled due to heat
*To be eligible for Town of Beekman resident discounts for programs, proof of residency is checked annually for all participants, including those who have previously been enrolled. You may be asked to provide:
1. Cable, phone, credit card, or pay stub mailed to your address, AND
2. Proof of identity in the form of a Government Issued Photo ID
Additional Forms and Files: